Thursday, March 13, 2008

My friend has been outing us on MySpace

So somewhat ridiculously, there has been a rumor going around among people we went to high school with that my good friend and I were once caught making out in a closet by a third girl. Besides being completely untrue, it's kind of funny-- I wasn't out to even myself in high school, and my friend is pretty straight.

My friend has a MySpace account, and she likes to do those bulletin quizzes when she's bored at work. I figure that by now, our high school class is probably convinced we're married. A selection of her more recent answers, from the last two weeks:

* Who is the last person you held hands with? [me]
* Who can you always turn to? [another friend and me]
* Who was your last text from? [me]
* Who was the last person you said "I love you" to? [this would be me as well.]

That said, this woman is the alternate excecutor on my living will. (Which reminds me honey, we still have to go get that thing notarized! xoxo)

No comments:

Post a Comment